Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dumpling party

A few weeks ago, Eugene hosted his Supper Club installment at Delia's house. (Does that count? JK! He has a cat, and some members of the Supper Club is allergic.)

He hosted a Dumpling Party, where it took a community effort to make dinner. There was a rolling station and a wrapping station. It's a wonderful idea! Here are some pictures:

Here is G rolling some wrappers - or is he playing cricket?


What so funny?


The host Eugene. I couldn't remember his name, but then I read his apron!


Here I am helping to make them...


and helping to eat them! I was the first one to get to taste, and they were yummy!


T & T at their table. (look how big the grown-ups table is on the right!)


Eugene getting ready to play cards.


My husband losing a lot of money. (JK! But it sure looks like it!)


Playing Boggle and looking cute


Giving the side-eye to my husband. I think he tried to say UHS was a word...the plural of "uh". Uhh, I think it's not a real word honey!

3 comments:

Mr Lee said...

Enjoy your blog.So kind.Good luck!
We hope that we will have the opportunity to make friends with you.
We invite you to come to our blog. You are welcome any time.

http://www.china-cutter.blogspot.com/

Tsukemonoki said...

Thanks for coming and taking photos!

Tanya said...

Fun!!!